The following are the terms and conditions that govern use of this t-shack website. By using or visiting the Site, you expressly agree to be bound by these Terms and all applicable laws and regulations governing the Site. T-shack, its subsidiaries and/or affiliates (t-shack) reserve the right to change these Terms at any time, effective immediately upon posting on the Site. If you violate these Terms, t-shack may terminate your use of the Site, bar you from future use of the Site, and/or take appropriate legal action against you. You agree that t-Shack owns all intellectual property rights to all content and software on the Site.
You agree that you will not use the Site (i) in connection with or to promote any products, services, or materials, (ii) in any manner or for any purpose that violates any law or regulation, any right of any person, including but not limited to intellectual property rights, rights of privacy, or rights of personality, or (iii) to post any information that disparages or defames any person or entity. You agree that you are only authorized to visit and view pages of this Site for your own personal use, and that you shall not duplicate, publish, modify or otherwise distribute the material on this Site for any purpose other than as set forth herein. You may only use the Site as permitted by law, including applicable export and re-export laws and regulations. The software on this Site and any content posted by t-shack on the Site is the property of t-shack and/or its suppliers and is protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. You agree that you will not remove, obscure or alter any legal notices displayed on the Site.
What We Do
We purchase and accommodate Electronic components from various manufacturers and to offer distribution to customers all over the globe. We make sure to design all business aspect with customer centric approach. We stock and can source wide range of products which suits and fulfill all the requirements of our customers.
Links & Search Results
By using the Site to search for or link to another site, you agree and understand that you may not make any claim against t-Shack for any damages or losses, whatsoever, resulting from your use of the Site to obtain search results or to link to another site.
Access & Interference
You agree that you will not use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy our Web pages or the content contained thereon, to access or capture data, or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior express written permission of t-Shack. You agree that you will not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site. You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure. You agree that you will not copy, reproduce, alter, modify, create derivative works, or publicly display any content (except for your own personal, non-commercial use) from our Web site without the prior expressed written permission of t-Shack.
T-shack DOES NOT PROMISE THAT THE SITE OR ANY SERVICES PROVIDED HEREUNDER WILL BE ERROR- FREE, UNINTERRUPTED, NOR THAT IT WILL PROVIDE SPECIFIC RESULTS FROM USE OF THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT, SEARCH OR LINK ON IT. ACCESS TO THE SITE (INCLUDING ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIALS THEREIN) IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NONINFRINGEMENT OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION GIVEN BY T-shack, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY. NEITHER T-shack NOR ITS AFFILIATES WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION OR MATERIALS ON, OR ACCESS TO, ANY SITE WILL BE WITHOUT INTERRUPTION OR ERROR FREE.
If there is any dispute about or involving the Site, by using the Site, you agree that the dispute will be governed by the laws of the State of New York without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You agree to personal jurisdiction by and venue in the state and federal courts of the State of New York, Suffolk County.
You agree to indemnify and hold T-shack, its officers, agents and other partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Site, including also your use of the Site to provide a link to another site or to upload content or other information to the Site.
Terms and Conditions For Sale
Except as otherwise set forth on the front of a Seller invoice or acknowledgment, terms of payment are net 30 days from invoice date; prices are EXW Seller's facility (INCOTERMS 2010); and prices do not include any taxes, freight, handling, duty or other similar charges, payment of which will be the sole responsibility of customer. Prices are conditioned upon timely payment and any past due balance will accrue interest at the monthly rate of one and one-half percent. Freight charges may be constructed on the basis of standard carrier tariffs and may not reflect actual transportation costs. Seller reserves the right to modify terms prior to shipment, require payment in advance, or delay or cancel any shipment or order by reason of customer's creditworthiness or should customer fail to fulfill any obligation when due.
- In the absence of prior agreement as to shipping, Seller may select a carrier. Seller's responsibility for any loss or damage ends, and title passes, when products are delivered to the carrier, to customer, or to customer's agent (including, without limitation, any test house or value added service provider), whichever occurs first. Customer will pay for storage charges if Seller holds products at customer's request pending instructions or rescheduled delivery.
- Seller warrants those products assembled or customized by it against defects caused solely by faulty assembly or customization for 90 days after delivery. All other products, and the components and materials utilized in any assembled or customized products, are covered by, and subject to, the terms, conditions, and limitations of the manufacturer's standard warranty, which warranty is expressly in lieu of any other warranty, express or implied, of or by Seller or the manufacturer. Customer's exclusive remedy, if any, under these warranties is limited, at Seller's election, to any one of (a) refund of customer's purchase price, (b) repair by Seller or the manufacturer of any products found to be defective, or (c) replacement of any such product. Customer acknowledges that except as specifically set forth or referenced in this paragraph, THERE ARE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IN ADVERTISING MATERIALS, BROCHURES, OR OTHER DESCRIPTIVE LITERATURE) BY SELLER OR ANY OTHER PERSON, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE CONDITION OR PERFORMANCE OF ANY PRODUCTS, THEIR MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR OTHERWISE. SELLER ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR MANUFACTURER'S PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS OR THE PERFORMANCE OR ADEQUACY OF ANY DESIGN OR SPECIFICATION PROVIDED TO SELLER BY OR ON BEHALF OF CUSTOMER. Use of the customer's part number on any document or on any products is for convenience only and does not constitute any representation by Seller with respect to the performance, specifications, or fitness of any part for any purpose.
- Seller retains a purchase money security interest in all products sold by Seller to customer, and in the proceeds of any resale of such products, until the purchase price and any other charges due to Seller have been paid in full. Upon any breach by customer of these terms and conditions, Seller will have all rights and remedies of a secured party under applicable law, which rights and remedies will be cumulative and not exclusive. Customer is responsible for all costs and expenses incurred by Seller in collecting any sums owing by customer (which may include, but are not limited to, collection agency and reasonable attorneys' fees). Seller shall have the right to offset any sum owed by Seller or any Seller subsidiary to Customer against any sum owed by Customer to Seller or any Seller subsidiary. All transactions are governed by the laws of the State of New York. The parties waive any right to trial by jury.
- Products are deemed accepted by customer unless customer notifies Seller in writing within 10 days of delivery of product shortages, damage or defect. No returns may be made for any reason without a Return Authorization Form issued by Seller. If customer refuses to accept tender or delivery of any products or returns any products without authorization from Seller, such products will be held by Seller awaiting customer's instruction for 20 days, after which Seller may deem the products abandoned and dispose of them as it sees fit, without crediting customer's account.
- Seller will not be liable for any failure or delay in its performance or in the delivery of services or shipment of products, or for any damages suffered by customer by reason of such failure or delay, when such failure or delay is caused by, or arises in connection with, any fire, flood, accident, riot, earthquake, severe weather, war, governmental interference or embargo, strike, shortage of labor, fuel, power, materials or supplies, delay in delivery by Seller's suppliers or any other cause or causes beyond Seller's reasonable control. Seller reserves the right to cancel without liability any order, the shipment of which is or may be delayed for more than 30 days by reason of any such cause. Seller reserves the right to allocate in its sole discretion among customers or potential customers, or defer or delay the shipment of, any product which is in short supply.
- No order or Customer obligation may be canceled, rescheduled, reconfigured, or assigned without Seller's prior written authorization and, in such event, customer will be liable to Seller for any additional costs and expenses incurred by Seller. Prices are subject to change by Seller upon customer rescheduling or reconfiguration of orders. Prices are also subject to change in response to supplier price increases or if a price has been quoted in error, whereupon, customer may cancel the undelivered portion of any affected order by delivering written notice to Seller prior to the shipment thereof and within 10 days of its receipt of notice of the price increase. Seller may assign accounts receivable to a Seller affiliate. In order to defray the cost of customer account administration, any credit balance or other sum owed to customer which remains